Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Nameless Textile Group Meeting


Yesterday my textile group with no name met (we have been trying to come up with a name for about eight months now). We hadn't gotten together since May...once kids get out of school everyone seems to get too busy to find a common time to get together.


We caught up, laughed, told stories and had a good time. We have set up projects for ourselves and some are still finishing old ones. There was one that didn't inspire me (Medusa warmth...not sure what to do with that), so I'm skipping it. We decided on a small project (extra credit and optional) to make a dish towel, which could be functional or not. It is supposed to have a local theme as well...we defined local quite broadly, like we live in this state, in our country, on our planet and in the Milky Way. I'm guessing anything goes. I'll post a photo when I get it done.

No comments: