Friday, September 5, 2008

Lists of Four


I saw this great list on coyote craft and thought I would add to the fun.
Four places I go over and over: the grocery store, Java Java, my studio, the bathroom(!)
Four people who e-mail me regularly: Art Doll Cool Aberation, John, Barnes, Noble
Four places I would like to be right now: My studio, Nags Head, Bar Harbor Maine, Minneapolis
Four TV shows/programs I watch over and over: Well, we have one channel, so I dont really watch anything over and over, so I'm changing the question. The four radio show I listen to over and over are Talk of the Nation, Diane Rehm Show, Morning Edition and All Things Considered.
Four things I have for breakfast: coffee, half and half, oatmeal, bananas
Four animals I like best: Cats, Dogs (mine especially) rabbits, wild birds
Four beaches I have been to: Nags Head NC, St John USVI, Bornholm Denmark, Rehoboth Beach DE


1 comment:

Yvonne said...

This might be fun to do on our Yahoo group.