Friday, September 12, 2008

Just a Happy Day


Well, I don't really have a subject today, but I thought these monkeys were funny. I took the photo this summer when we went to the county fair.
I had a great time speaking with the doll club in Richmond on Wednesday, but forgot to take my camera with me. The women were very nice and several more signed up to take the classes I will be teaching in October.

We continue to get more rain, which is great. The grass has gotten pretty long in just the last two days, so the mower needs to be employed soon.

My husband is planning a "surprise" 50th birthday party for me on Saturday. He isn't very good at keeping it a secret. Someone will call him about the party and loudly he will say "Oh, hi ________. I can't talk right now Susan is here." And then he'll barely move out of earshot. He really wants me to know he is planning something...and I do. Maybe he is the monkey!

No comments: