Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Elizabeth Berg



Well, hello there. It is spring and I am finally back to blogging. The daffodils are covering the hillside near my home and the redbuds have just started drawing their purple lines through the forests. This is all fine and dandy, but one of the best things that has happened is I've found a new great author, Elizabeth Berg. I discovered a shelf of her books in my local library. The first book I read was "The Art of Mending" then went to "A Year of Pleasures." She seems to speak so well about emotions in tough situations and how the characters work their way through them with grace. I'm happy to say, that she is a prolific writer so I will have many fine hours of reading. You can go to her website here.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Yes, I've read her, very good writer.