Sunday, October 19, 2008

Obama Rally


Friday was my husband's birthday (50!) and we couldn't decide what to do. The night before we were listening to the news and heard that Barack Obama was going to be in Roanoke, VA for a rally. Well, that is only about an hour and a half away so we went. We got really good seats, except we were facing his back! He turned around a few times but every time he did the guy in front of me waved his little flag like crazy so my photos turned out a little weird. That is why you get to see my best photo of his backside! The whole experience of an orchestrated rally was very different from the other time I saw a president - Bill Clinton. He had already been elected, but not inaugrated and there was no stage craft in the presentation. I'll reveal it all after the election!

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

That's great you got to be there!