Saturday, April 3, 2010

New Beginnings


I began this blog as a place to focus on the wonderful things in my life and I really have taken too long of a break here. Not because there weren't amazing things happening, but maybe because I was too caught up in life to see them. It is time for me to put down the blinders and start documenting the light and love that flows through all things.


Today we are moving a small load of our belongings to our new home. We will move the rest of it next weekend. New beginnings, new insights, new experiences. I am thankful for all of it.

2 comments:

Jan Russell said...

Exciting that you have a new home....and one with great studio space! YAY!
Will be fun to follow how things are going for you and see what goodies come out of the studio!

Yvonne said...

Nothing like a new adventure. I've missed your blog. Happy you will be posting more here. Glad things are well with you.